Monday, January 11, 2010

sillys fake diary entry #17

January 11 2000

Dear diary

Sorry for not writing a diary entry yesterday but, I was so tired that I did not feel like writing. All that driving or I mean flying to the silly compound from the silly apartment. It was like ten minutes in the car or I mean plane so I was just completely exhausted. I know you would be to if you spent that much time traveling diary.

Today I just sat around and argued with Ms silly. Oh our relationship it so volatile. We yell at each other more then we have civil conversations. It was not always that way. Two or three months ago we were as happy as anyone I have ever known. I don't know what changed in our relationship but, something did. I don't want to know what changed though, I just want to bury my head in the sand and hope things get better someday.

I guess my marriage is not so bad. For one thing I have a woman who cares enough to remember my name. She cared enough to marry me. She has put up with me for longer than I though anyone would ever put up with me. I hope things get better someday. I am tired so, goodnight diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment