Saturday, January 2, 2010

sillys fake diary entry #12

January 2, 2000

Deary diary

Well dear diary we are almost two days into to the new millennium an you know what it feel an awful lot like the last millennium. That's just my astute observation

I have a confession to make diary I have already given up on my new years resolution I made what like yesterday. I know, I know how could I but, I figured that is what everyone else does and I want to be like everyone else so I should make a resolution and then give up on trying to accomplish my resolution shortly thereafter. I don't think I will ever stick to a new year resolution but, I will keep making resolutions every year. That does not make any sense does it, oh well.

I feel so guilty diary because I did not get anything done today. I just sat around eating turkey sandwiches and what was left of my sugar cookies. The were more sugar cookies left over than I though there were. I think I will hire some one to make the cookies for my new years eve party next year.

I have go to get to sleep now because I am flying back to silly city tomorrow, wishing you sweet dreams diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment