Wednesday, January 13, 2010

sillys fake diary entry #19

January 13, 2000

Dear diary

Since I had so much fun eating the pumpkin pie yesterday today I thought I would eat a big bag of mixed candy. I am talking about the big bags of candy that you will find at almost any store. I think they would be called fun size. And I did have fun eating the candy.

I stated eating the candy at 9:00am and finished at 4:00pm. I know that seems like an outrageous amount of time to eat one bag of candy and I agree. Most of the time was spent trying to get the last few pieces eaten. It took me ten minutes to finish off the last two handfuls of candy.

Wow I feel great even though I have eaten all that candy because I feel a sense of accomplishment. Yay. Have a great night diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment