Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sillys fake diary entry #11

January 3, 2000

Dear diary.

I am so upset dairy. Its three days into the new millennium and already I can't wait for this year to end. My life is horrible. Misses silly is so unreasonable I can not believe it. Which is why I can't wait for this year to and maybe are marriage to end.

Diary she said she wants me to pay more attention to her. How dare she. We are married so I am not supposed to pay attention to her. "Attention is for courtship maria" I said. She had the gall to tell me that I was mistaken and said that if I did not start treating her with more respect she would leave me. "Leave me for who" I said. She said "Living with you all these years I don't want another man". "Thanks" I said. She said "Don't take it as a compliment, I meant I realize I want to live alone, because you are so mean to me. I said "You think I am mean to you, you should see the way I treat other people because I am downright almost nice to you. Our argument went on for a few more minutes then I stormed out of the apartment.

She can leave me for all I care. I will just get someone else. Oh heck I don't want her to leave, I am really fond of that woman. Maybe she will change her mind or I could change my mind and start treating her nicer.

All this talk about my marital problems has left me drained. I am eating an ice cream cone and then its off to bed for me. Goodnight diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment