Tuesday, January 12, 2010

sillys fake diary entry #18

January 12 2000

Dear diary

Man do I feel bad diary. My stomach hurts. From those few words you know I had an exciting day. It was wild in fact. At 9:00am I sat down to eat a piece of pumpkin pie. I had the piece finished by about 9:15. I was feeling good so I decided why not eat the whole pie. I know what your thinking diary, silly is wild and even zany. I am those things diary.

For the next few hour it was pandemonium. Who knew sitting at the table and eating some pie could be so exciting. I almost had the pie finished at around 3:00 all I had left was one piece. And that piece took me the longest to eat because I was stuffed by that time. I should not have taken forty five minutes to finish off what amounts to a small bite though.

I had that pie polished off at 3:45 but, I was so stuffed and exhausted that I was no good to anyone including myself for the rest of the day. I am proud of myself. A week ago I would have said one piece of pie is enough and called it a day. Today though I set a hard goal and met the challenge. Yes, Yes, Yay. Sweet dreams diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment