Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sillys fake diary entry #14

January 5 2000

Dear diary

Its more of the same in the new year diary. I fly here I fly there. I don't technically fly of course. I fly on a plane that flies. You got me I don't actually fly on a plane that flies. You always know when I am not telling the truth diary.

You know me and you know that I would never spend the money on a plane ticket. No I would never do that. Instead I fly my little wooden glider that I buy at the store for a dollar or two. I have been flying those types of gliders since I was a little silly. Young silly I mean. Flying them brings me back to my youth. What fun I had today.

I fly my little glider in the park next to my apartment which is plenty big for flying. The only problem I had today was that it was so windy that all the glider did when I threw it was fly right back towards me. Sure I could have thrown it with the wind but, what fun would that be. There is no challenge in that. I always need a challenge as you know diary. The glider never broke even though it hit the had ground numerous time very hard.

I am sure I have bored you enough today diary, so goodnight and I will be writing you tomorrow. Sleep well. OK you don't sleep but, you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment