Friday, January 15, 2010

Who know what this post will be about

I thought I would write another post about programming today and so I will. I know I say this all the time but, I want to make my own programs. So with that in mind I have stopped thinking I need to lean a lot of programming languages. I know I need to learn only a few languages.

I only have so much time to practice programming. Also what is the point of learning hello world in every programming language and not knowing how to make programs. Of course I can learn as many programming languages as I want. And do I ever like learning a little bit about some programming language I have never tried before. But gosh I just want to start making programs.

I was just thinking that maybe I should stop worrying about programming languages and only worry about making things. Because I always worry about should I learn a bunch of programming languages or one or two and it doesn't matter with options I try I still have not made anything. Maybe that is what I should do just worry about creating programs and not worry about programming languages. Use whatever language I want but, just start making stuff today. Because if I don't stat making programs I will forever be just creating hello world programs. Yes I need to start creating and not worrying about how many programming languages I am trying to learn or not learn, just make programs. Go, go go.

No comments:

Post a Comment