Sunday, July 1, 2012

Buds Best Years, Page 55

The group took two taxis to computer city cinemas. Then they had to decide what movie to watch. Since Bud had come up with the idea to go watch a movie he got the choice of which movie everyone would see.

Bud choose - Silent house - the only silent movie to come along in 70 years. "Bud why did you have to pick a silent movie because I hate read subtitles" said Ted the coach who had decided to come along on his players mini trip. The group had all purchased drins and popcorn before the went to sit in the theatre except Bud who did not want any drinks or food. He thought the movie would be so exciting even though it dod not have sound which he thought would make the story even better.

Then just before the movie began Bud decided he was in fact hungry and decided to go get some pop corn and a soda so he took his leave and thought he would be back to watch the start of the movie since how long could getting pop corn and a soda take. So Bud left his seat and went to the concession. He walk out and saw a familiar face working the concession Bruce Hays a friend from grade school who he had not seen in years. He was overjoyed.

Bud walked right up to Bruce and asked for a cola and some popcorn and Bruce did not look like he recognized Bud so Bud said "Do you know who I am Bruce". Bruce looked at Bud and said I don't believe we have met and then Bud said you know who I am because we went to grade school together and my name is Bud LongInteger. "How are you Bud its been a long time since I have seen you" Bruce said. Well I am doing fine. Let me fill you in on what has happened to me since the last time I saw you Bruce" Bud said. Sure said Bruce. The biggest thing that has happened to me is my parents divorce which has been a big strain on me but, it has also made me strong stronger. Yes it came as a total surprise that my parents were having marital problems. I never heard them argue or anything like that one day they just announced that the were no longer going to be married and my sister and I were sent to live with our mother. Well we were not actually sent anywhere as my mother stayed living at the mansion and my father moved into an apartment in computer city.

Oh, yes and I decided that I do not want to date while I am in high school because I want to focus on my school work and not who likes who. Which I believe is a waste of my time and energy that could be use elsewhere such as my computer programming or learning a new hobby. In other words my time could be used more constructively. Why waste my time when I am young worrying about relationships that wont last long when I should be more concerned with learning when when my brain is young and able to learn faster than when I am older.

Also I have started several business that have had moderate success. Which is fine with me since I am only young and I am sure I will have a great business when I get older. I just need the practice of running a business. Practice make me an expert as I always like to say. If you dream but, never do anything then you never get any better is another saying I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment