Thursday, July 5, 2012

Life Before the internet

Book Addiction

I read more books, watched hours of television a day, and listened to the radio on my clock radio. Now I look back on the time before I got the internet and wish I could go back to it. Life was not that bad without the internet. Maybe someday I will live without the internet at home again just to see what it would be like and if I would do anything thing differently than I did before. I know one thing is for sure I would not listen to as much radio. I never really enjoyed listening to the radio.

That's what I think about a lot now since I am on my computer a lot is that what if I did not have a computer and did not have to get on the internet would life be better or how would my life be different than before I got the internet. Because I think I am a lot different now than I was then and would make better choices with my time. Because know I know about the internet whereas before I did not and thought it would make my life so much better.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment