Sunday, July 1, 2012

The toughest Do it yourself project I have taken on

Slim-Desktop-Computer_Prestigio-ION-230__22872

The most ambitions do it your self project I have ever taken on is cleaning my desktop and lot top computers. It was probably over a year that I had my desktop computer before I decided to clean all the dust out of the tower. I was not sure how to clean it but, I knew that the tower had to be clean out of the dust that accumulates from use so I look on the internet and saw that I could either use a can of compressed are or a computer vacuum.

I choose to use the can of compressed air. I did not have a can of compressed air that just happened to be lying around the house so I had to buy a can. So after I got the can of compressed air I cautiously slid open my computer case and saw that there was a big spider web. In fact I don't think there was much dust it was just the spider web that I had to clean out. After I got that don't I put the lid back on the computer tower and fired up the computer and much to my relief the computer still worked.

For my laptop I did not worry as much or even by a can of compressed air or a computer vacuum. I did not know how to clean a laptop so I looked it up on the internet and found out that the fan was underneath and that I had to remove some screws to remove the bottom of the computer. When I got the case open I used a tooth pick or something like that to clean the fan and the area around the fan then I put the bottom back on the computer and started the computer up and it worked. Also much to my relief.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment