Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Case Of Who Cooked The Bad Meal.

Bud was so tired after all the food that he decided to take the rest of the day off. And surprises of surprises two days after she disappeared Shelly showed up for work. Bud walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water so he could start this day of hard detective work and there she was at the counter mixing ingredients for pancakes.

"What are you doing here Shelly you are supposed to be missing. "Well obviously I was not missing. Didn't you read my note" Shelly said. "What note Bud said." "The note I left on the refrigerator right over there." She said. "Oh, now I see it and it says you were going on a mini vacation to HardDrive city." Bud said. "We were worried about you how come you did not tell anyone and you just left the note. That was so rude Bud said. "Well to bad she said.

I was sent out to find you and I was just going out to look for you again to day and now I don't have to do that. How disappointing because I was going to go to the beach today to see if anyone had seen you there. Not that you go to the beach I just wanted to go to the beach and I was going to use you as an excuse to go there Bud said. Now I guess I will have to go to the beach without using you as a cover. How disappointing Bud said.

"So how was your vacation" Bud said. Well Shelly said I went to HardDrive city and found that there was a cruise ship that was unerder booked and was offering discount tickets for a day cruise on the Bay of hardDrive city. So I decided to take the chance and go on a cruise. And it was an absolutely beautiful day. The day was clear and warm with a slight breeze. The ship was one of the huge cruise liners that you see on television cruise ship commercials. Great ship. My favorite thing to do was go to the top of the ship and look over the bay and that was the best view ever. I spent a lot of the day exploring the ship above and below deck. What a ship. There were dinning rooms, bedrooms, entertainment rooms. There was everything there. It was like a tiny city on water. There even was a row of stores where I could by clothes, food or get my hair cut. The ship was made to be able to go weeks at see but, was used only for day trips on HardDrive city bay.

For lunch I had ice cream and candy. I did not want to eat healthy. If you can't spoil yourself on vacation where can you spoil yourself, am I right. Then after the cruise I visited a friend in the city and spent the night at a 5 star hotel and then I came back her to see you tell me that you thought I was missing. I did not think anyone would miss my note. I guess I was wrong.

That' ok," Bud said. Oh, yes Bud asked who cooked the meal the night you left. I did but, I was in a hurry and it did not turn out right Oops, she said. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment