Friday, July 6, 2012

The Case Of Who Cooked The Bad Meal, Page 2

So Bud started from the beginning. Who was the last person to see the chef and what time was it. So for that information Bud did not know who to talk to except Shelly's best friend in the world. Which is Wanda Cleans who had been Shelly's best friend since she arrived at the longInteger mansion over a year ago. Wanda had been hired after the last house keeper had quit to become an actress for computer city studio's full time. Bud was sad that she left but, knew life did not stay the same forever. So after a few interviews Sam integer hired Wanda and the family has never looked back since.

He found Wanda and asked her where Shelly might be. Wanda asked why. We can't find her Wanda. "oh, my you can't find her this is so upsetting. I don't want anything to happen to my best friend. Well the last time I saw her Bud was two nights ago when we went to dinner at computer city bar and grill. She told me she was going to go out bar hopping and then return home in the early morning. I tried to call her but, she did not answer the next day so I assumed that she had gone to her boyfriends house and would be back by the end of the weekend so I did not worry. But, now I am worried Bud she usually calls me every other. That was very informative Wanda and very helpful. I will do my best to find her Wanda I assure you.

Next Bud went to her Shelly's boyfriend's house since Wanda had mentioned him. Her boyfriend is named Will Ed. Bud did not know what he did for a living or much about him but, he found out where he lived from Wanda. Bud that he would get better information out of Will than Wanda would so Wanda gave Bud his address.

Will's house was a large Mansion on the outskirts of computer city. He had scores of servants; Butler's, house keeper, cooks, gardener. Bud had met Will one time before at a barbecue on the LongInteger estate about 10 years before. Will greeted Bud with a smile and a how are you Bud its been a long time since we last met and its good to see you. It nice to see you also will, Bud said. Will offered Bud a soda but, Bud refused because he was not thirsty. That's great Bud. Let sit down on the couch shall we and get this questioning over with because I have to be at an appointment in about two hours Will told Bud. Bud agreed.

So when was the last time you saw Shelly Bud asked. Well it was after she had been out bar hopping and she came here in a taxi drunk. So I said why don't you stay here for the night but, she said that she had to get back home. She came by because she just wanted to say hello to me in person. So that was the last time I saw her Bud, are those all the question you have for me. Yes that is all Will and thanks for you time.

No comments:

Post a Comment