Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Man who wanted to impress, Page 1

Lauren Thomas was a man who would say anything to impress someone. We catch Lauren at a party and he sees and attractive women. He strolls up to her. She is an attractive red head about five feet ten inches tall with a wonderful smile. He introduced himself as a Texas oil tycoon even though he had never been to text and had never seen a barrel of oil. "Oh, how wonderful she said. I have always wanted to meet a rich man who wanted to marry me she said. "I did not say anything about marriage he said. "I am just flirting with you she said. "oh, he said. So do you want a date". "No I don't want a date she said I was just flirting with you. "I hate rejection he said and turned around and looked for the next women to try to impress.

He did not see anyone he was interested so he decided to go sit by the buffet table to see if he could find anything to eat. The buffet was good it have everything from appetizer to dessert. Suddenly a women walked over to get something to eat. She was five two and blond and she looked like she had a lot of money because she was dressed in designer clothing and had the air of a rich person. She he made a bee line for her as she was sampling some of the appetizers.

Hello he said. Hello she said. "I am a flight attendant on a layover and decided to come to this part she said. "How interesting." "yes it is interesting"."I have flown all over the world and lived all over the world she said. "I live on my own private island and my own private jet to get to that island Lauren said. "Could I take a trip to the island." No because I am having it remodeled. "your have a whole island remodeled". "yes I am and let me tell you its costing me a fortuned." "Wow that is impressive spending a lot of money to have a whole island remodeled I so want to marry you Lauren. Oh, believe it or not you are not the first women to say that to me. I am so adorable I know. I am such a catch it surprising I am not married but, I don't want to commit since I want to be single and not tied to a women. I like living the single life.

"How interesting She said. I like independence in a man. I hope you never get married if that is the way you want to live your live.

No comments:

Post a Comment