Friday, August 31, 2012

The Man Who Wanted To Impress, Page 22

After the nap where they got no sleep Lauren and his lady friend were bombarded with more bad humor from Daniel Thornton. It was called The wost humor video of all time. It was supposed to be funny since Daniel Thornton thought the jokes on the video were the best of all time. But, he was the only person who held that opinion but, as usual he would not listen to anyone. He would not hear that his jokes were no good.

The jokes were about nature: Trees and plants with traditionally were not fodder for humor and Daniel Thornton showed why. He stood in the middle of a bad set that was supposed make it look like he was in a forest but, instead made him look like he was in the middle of a bunch of plastic plants.

One joke was What do tree's grow? Up, out and leaves and this left Daniel Thornton in hysterics with laughter. He never learned that is was bad to laugh at your own bad and worse jokes. It was a shame and embarrassing to him. After one joked he laughed for a full five minutes he was on the ground rolling around after he feel to his knees with laughter. Lauren thought all that laugher after the jokes was so that Daniel Thornton could fill time because Lauren was convinced that he did not write enough jokes for a full two hour DVD so the laughter helped fill in the extra time that Daniel Thornton did not write enough jokes for.

It was painful to watch the video Lauren was not sure he deserved this even though he did take all the clown womens money. "I do not deserve this he said to her. I did not do anything that was that horrible to you. I only stole all your money but, so what you can always make some more. But, I will not get these hours of misery back. The hours that you have forced me to watch these horrible videos." "Oh, its not that bad the clown lady said compared to what you did to me. You ruined my whole life. So what if I ruin one day for you you deserve it you scoundrel. You deserve anything I can do to you. Well almost anything. Don't worry I will let you go when the sun goes down and then you can go back to your pathetic life of trying to cheat women but, you won't cheat me ever again I guarantee. So I am taking one day of your life. One day is all I ask. Ok I am not asking I am taking one day out of your life. You can go pick up some women to night and ruin her life. So don't expect me to fell sorry for you Lauren and don't expect me to let you go any sooner than I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment