Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Man Who Wanted To Impress, Page 5

So he left the women and went to the bar to console himself with an ice cold water since he did not drink when was working. He thought he would never get a women to be interested in he and then marry her an spend all her money leaving her penniless and broke and then he would move on to another women whit more money to spent. He thought I should be positive and think that there is always the next women. That there was some poor desperate women ready to fall for his hapless advances and make him a very rich man. He always had to have that hope.

So he looked around the disco and did not see any interesting prospect which he thought was because it was so early so he decide to just sit at the bar and nurse his ice water and see if any women would come to him. And wouldn't you know it some tall brunette waled up to him and asked if she could sit down an buy him a drink. "I don't drink but, you can give me the money it would have cost you to buy me a drink. I think that would be a great thing for you to do." "Unsurprisingly she declined." "Ok so what do you you do for a living he asked her". "I am a welder and I weld underwater on ship that need to be repaired." "Wow, I have never met a female welder before. How did you get into that line of work." Well she said I wanted to be a welder from the time I grew up. Sure some women wanted to be a princess or meet the perfect man and get married but, no not me I was reading welding textbooks and out in my dad shop practicing what I had read in the aforementioned textbooks and getting to be a pretty good weld by a young age. When most girls were playing dress up with there dolls I was dream and working to be the best welder that I could be. I wanted to be the best welder in the world but, I would settle for second best, he he."

"Then I went to a special school that taught underwater welding and learned how to repair ships and other things that needed to be repaired that were underwater." "How fascinating Lauren said. So how much money are you pulling down." "She looked at Lauren as if he was a man from a different planet and said I don't discuss how much money I make with strangers." "But, I am not a stranger because we have already know each other for over thirty minutes." "That still makes you a stranger in my book she said" "Well if you see it that way".

No comments:

Post a Comment