Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Man Who Wanted To Impress, Page 12

Lauren said he was looking for love. He had always wanted a women he could love and who loved him back. Usually a women loved he and he did not love her back or it was he loved a women and she did not feel the same way about him. So he said he was looking for that special someone who would change his life and remember his name and have a smile on her face every time she saw him. And if she also had a lot of money that was good but, it was not a requirement wink wink.

Wow, she said that is admirable in a man. Most men I know don't look for love they are looking for a women to be a maid and take care of them and they treat women like hired help. The just want someone to do everything for them so that they can sit on the couch and watch television or go to the bar with there buddies and have dinner waiting for them at home. You are a great man whatever your name is, What is your name sir? She said."

My name dear women is Lauren the man ofyourdreams. First name Lauren last name ManOfYourDreams. That is a great name for a man don't you think my dear lady he said." "Yes it is its truly wonderful she said to Lauren.

But I have more than a great name my lady I also have a great resume. I worked at the computer city space center for fourteen days as a waiter but, I wanted more I wanted to work on the space shuttles but, they would not let me because I have no qualifications and have not been to college to get the necessary degrees but, I said the men higher up couldn't you let it slid and let me work on the space shuttles anyway and they were having none of it and the said no and I said shoot. I will get to work on the space shuttles yet and the said you are fired and we don't want to see you in this place again and thats why I only worked there fourteen days.

Pretty impressive wouldn't you say miss whatever your name is he said to the mysterious women in red." "Yes that is impressive but, it would have been a more impressive story if you had been to college and worked on a space shuttle or worked on a computer or done something that lasted for more than fourteen days. That you worked at the space center is impressive but, not that impressive. So have you done anything else she asked." "Well I have traveled the world with my own polka band and I did not even know what polka was I just put an ad in the paper and when some 3 guys came to audition I said no one else came for the audition so all of you are hired and we went on the road as a polka band. We got a lot of gigs because we worked for free but, people were disappointed when we played because the music we played it was not polka music.

No comments:

Post a Comment