Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Who Wanted To Impress, Page 4

Lauren kept talking to the women until he finally worked up the courage to ask her to marry him. "Will you marry me women who's name I don't yet know. Lauren said". "I don't know what to say to the she said and by the way my name is Kat as in Kathrine." "Wow, that is such a pretty name and I will give you no time to think over my proposal so you have to answer me now." "In that case I will answer no because I have married a guy after knowing him for an hour and that marriage did not turn out so well. No, it did not. We divorced after only an hour of marriage."

Lauren abruptly got up from the table and left the women alone without even a goodbye. He then went to the bar to hit on the female bartender who laughed off his advances and Lauren just as quickly moved on. He walked over to an empty table that was empty and took a seat to think about his next victim. There were several women of interest over at one table and then there were several other women at another table. He decided to go for all the women instead of choose one group.

At the first table he went the he introduced and she he was a clown who worked at children's birthday parties. The were impressed right away. A man who liked to be fun was a person women would find irresistible as far as Lauren saw it. "I am also a millionaire he said to the now awed crowed of over-aged women. He now had to see if anyone of them had any money and wanted to go out with him or even he was holding his breath marry him. "So does anyone want to marry me or just go out on a date of course I will let you pay for dinner and a movie. No one showed any interest so he went to the other group of women.

He introduced himself as a small time movie star who had stared in sever low-budget B-movies that no one has ever seen. The women were not impressed so he added that he had once been to a party that was hosted by Rip Thomas the huge mega movie star who was computer city. "The was one green haired women who seemed interested so he made a bee-line to her chair a started making jokes. Knock knock who's there then he realised his big mistake that he was not supposed to say who's there so he tried the joke again. Knock knock. Whos there she asked. Who's where he asked and no one laughed but, he kept trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment