Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Robot Maker, Page 7

After Stetson went to the restaurant he decided to go to a bar. The bar he went to was the computer city bar and grill. He had never been to a bar because there would be people around and he did not want to be around people so this was something new for him. When he sat down at the bar he ordered a soda and an ice cream. He did not drink alcohol would only drink nothing stronger than a soda. It was early in the evening so there were not many people around yet. They were probably getting ready to go out and were not out yet.

Stetson was sad that there were not a lot of people around because he was trying to get rid of his fear of people so he wanted to be around as many people as possible. But, the people would show up soon enough. He sat watching the fish in the fish tank. He was amazed by the plants and the fish swimming around the plants it was so exciting. He could sit for hours and look at the fish and still be amazed but, he wanted to go talk to some people. He saw a women sitting at the bar so he asked if she minded if he sat down next to her and she said no she would not mind.

Stetson started asking her questions. "Are you waiting for anyone?" he asked. She said no. "I am not waiting for anyone. I am here to get out of the house because of my rocky relationship with my husband. "Oh no, you sound unhappy Stetson said."Yes I am she said. Do you mind if I talk to you about it she asked" "No I don't mind Stetson said."

"Well I got married young and we instantly realised we were unhappy. Or I should say I instantly realised I was unhappy. But, I did not want to get a divorce because I did not want to go though the hassle of hiring a lawyer. Ok to tell you the truth I did not want to be a young divorced women and be alone. I have come to regret that decision. We now fight all the time and there is never piece in the house. The is always yelling and screaming but, I do not want to end the relationship since I have put so much of my life in it. And if I end the relationship I would think that I have wasted most of my life.

"But, on the other hand said Stetson if you get a divorce you will not waste any more of your time and then you can either live alone or find another man. Believe me living alone is not that bad. After awhile you will get used to it and be a more relaxed women" Stetson said.

"You have some valid points" She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment