Monday, August 27, 2012

The Man Who Wanted To Impress, Page 18

After they had finished their dinner and dessert Lauren brought up the idea of taking a romantic walk along the shores of computer city beach. "How about we go to the beach miss for a romantic walk Lauren said." "Sure why not she said." So she paid the bill and the got up and waked out the door of the arcade.

Lauren hailed a cab. It was a cab from the computer city cab service. Which drove around the streets of computer city twenty four hours a day. They got into the cab and told the driver to head to the beach. When they arrived at the beach Lauren asked if she the women he was with could pay the fare and she agreed. The exited the yellow cab and headed out of the beach parking lot to the beach after they paid the admission fee it was nothing but, sandy beautiful beach ahead.

The sounds of the water were calming. The wave machine was on and making artificial waves which made the beach stunning at sunset. The held hand and just walked on the beach and watched the sun set and then decided to sit down on the beach and talk. The both took their shoes off and wiggled their feet in the sand.

So have you been to the beach often she asked Lauren. "No, I have not he said because I have just been to busy doing my work and charity work. Though seeing the beach now I will make it a point to come more often and maybe I could take up surfing or wind surfing or body boarding as an added incentive to make me come to the beach more often. Oh, but, I have so many things I want to do Lauren said." "Have you been to the beach Lauren asked the women." "Yes I come to the beach once a week to watch the waves and I also like to practice my yoga her in the morning when its so beautiful and calming before I go to work in the city where its so hectic and uncalming. It get me off to a great start in my day. So actually I might start coming to the beach everyday she said.

Lauren said that is what I should do to get my day off to a good start. So how about we make it a date for tomorrow to come to the beach and practice yoga and talk some more and get to know each other better Lauren said."

"Sure why not, why don't we do it. I would like that very much Lauren. So what time do you want to show up she said." "Oh, I would say about 6:00am that would fit my schedule fine Lauren said."

No comments:

Post a Comment