Friday, August 17, 2012

The Man Who Wanted To Impress, Page 8

Then next women he met was the wife of the owner of the Disco and her name was Patricia. She was looking to have a affair because her husband was not paying attention to her and she was lonely and needed a man to talk to. Someone who would give her some much needed attention.

She was 5'10 with blond hair wearing a black evening dress with a pearl necklace and her hair tied in a bun. She looked amazing. She was wearing an expensive perfume and red lipstick and some nice earrings. She was a site to behold.

She started talking about one of her favorite hobbies, computer programming. She was a self-taught computer programmer well almost a computer programmer she only had read computer programming books and tutorials. She had accounts for repositories on the internet to store her programs but, they were empty. But, someday she hoped to fill them with the programs she had written but, for now it would probably be a long time before they were filled but, there was always hope.

She also had in interest in food. She liked candy particularly the computer city candy company's bugs which were a mix of sugar and a gummy substance with and orange flavoring which she could eat by the bagful.

"So she asked what is your name stranger" "Lauren he said." "Are you a host of the computer city gazette television show." "No but, I am a world famous skydiver with several world records under my belt including a jump from the edge of outer space and he was the first person to make such a jump but, he is semi retired from the skydiving to focus on his first love competitive eating. He was in training now for the computer city competitive eating world championships. He liked hot dog competitive eating because he liked hot dogs and he could eat them really really fast and that was great as far as he was concerned.

"Is there anything else that you are good at Lauren." "No I am afraid that I am only good at about two things but, I am extremely good at the things that I am good at even if I am not good at that many things." "Oh, that is to bad Lauren but, at least you are good at the few things that your can do. So what do you look for in your special women she asked Lauren." "I look for a woman with money and great taste in clothing. I know that might be superficial but, you have got to admit that I am honest and that is better tan saying that I want a women who I love and I don't care about money or clothing. I am proud of myself for being so honest for once in my lifetime. Because I usually lie all the time Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment