Friday, August 24, 2012

The Man Who Wanted To Impress, Page 15

Lauren said I can understand why a women would want to stalk me after all I am wonderful. I never get mad at anyone no not me. I hold it inside for years and argue over and over with the thing that I was mad about and eventually forget what you would have gotten me angry about. Until what I was angry with you about does not matter. Long after you have forgotten what you said that had gotten me angry. I kept it inside and don't take it out on anyone but, myself. See I don't get mad at anyone.

Another one of my qualities that is great Lauren said is that I am loyal. I act like am your friend in front of your face until you get out of earshot if you are my friend then I start the criticisms about you to anyone who will listen. That is what is so wonderful about me I am so phony." "That is wonderful Lauren. You seem to have a lot of great qualities. Now let me tell you about some of my great qualities she said. I am a wonderful cook. I like making cakes and cookies. My favorite cookies to make are sugar cookies. I like to make them from an old recipe from an old book that was handed down from relatives. I like to take about half the day and spend it making the sugar cookies. I make enough for about two weeks. I freeze some and then leave the ones that I want to eat the first week unfrozen. The for the second weeks cookies I spend about two hours cooking them in the oven. I like to take powered sugar and make frosting for the sugar cookies because I think the cookies with frosting taste much better and are sure a lot sweeter. I like to take the cookies to local farmers markets around computer city in the summer and sell them to make a little extra money so that I can get school supplies and money to go to movies and the rest I donate to charity."

"I also like to make 3d models on my computer. I like to spend about four hours a day working on my computer modeling skills. I do the work at night usually since I like to spend the day either watching television or outside in the fresh air and sunshine. Though there is not much fresh air and sunshine where I live since my house is near the computer city freeway which is noisy and polluted but, what can I do I do like the noise really and all the cars make never never feel alone. But all the noise does give me a headache every once in awhile but, only every once in awhile".

"You are fascinating my pet. You are the women of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment