Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Man Who Wanted To Impress, Page 16

I can top what you just said mum. I have created many inventions. One in particular was great but, no one had any interest because it was years ahead of its time. I don't want to talk of the particulars of the invention because its not patented and who knows who might be listening to our conversation. I could be bugged or you could be an agent for a company who wants to steal my invention so no talking about the invention. I will say that it would have changed the would as we know it. Honestly.

I have also played professional hokey for the computer city starz. I played from 1990 to 2000 and was pretty good if I do say so myself. I was so good I got into several games for garbage time when the team I played for was either way ahead or far behind and they needed bodies to get on the ice. Very Very good. So do you want to go somewhere a little more romantic then this arcade. Lauren said." "Sure she said." "Where do you want to go then he asked." "First lets get some pizza she said." "ok". "I will order us a large peperoni pizza with cheese and for dessert how about a chocolate chip pizza with a chocolate crust and topped with chocolate chips shavings, chocolate sauce and chocolate candy, and finally strawberry's. Does that sound good he asked." "Sounds good to me she said." "So I will go to the counter to order and be back in a Giffy." "I will be here waiting for you to come back she said." "While Lauren was gone she checked her mini tape recorder that she had hidden in her purse to secretly record her conversation with him for her boss a women who Lauren had scammed many years before out of her family fortuned. She was going to put Lauren into jail. "I am back Lauren said." "Hi" "Oh, I placed the order and the should be bringing it around in a second. I hope you don't mind paying for it as I forgot my wallet at home." "No problem she said silently seething at having to pay for the food. She was going to get this guy as that was her job and now it was personal.

The pizza came and they both dug in and started talking some more. "So do you like computers and surfing the internet she asked Lauren." "No I don't I have never used a computer in my life. I think a computer is good for some things I just don't enjoy sitting in front of one because I have nothing to do on there. So I watch television instead as I really enjoy watching vintage sports games and watching old television shows. I particularly like to watch old games of the computer city starz on the computer city sports channel. I have even made a cameo in one of the games that I have watched. I played pretty well in that game I came so close to making a goal. I was proud of myself because that was the only time I got close to making a goal in a game Lauren said.

No comments:

Post a Comment