Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Man Who Wanted To Impress, Page 14

"you sound like quite the catch Lauren. So why is it your single when you seem so great." "Oh, I just have not found the right women. There either to old to young or untrustworthy. Its not that I have not loved women I have but, then after a few months I found that they were not worthy of that love and trust I so naively gave them. Its so hard to trust someone when you have been betrayed so many times but, I still look for that perfect women even though I have been heart so many times."

"So why are you single my lady Lauren said. "I am single because I have not found the right man. I have been married several times as I have mentioned before but, the were are not so good men as I mentioned also before or hinted at at least. I just like to fall in love and never wait to find out who the man I am dating really is. I can't wait to get married so I won't be alone so I get married to soon and they turn out to be the opposite of what I thought they were. I have been married five times and all of my courtships have lasted no longer than a month on lasted less than a week. I think they were just after my money. I don't want to make the same mistakes again and this time I will be more cautious."

"You don't have to worry about me miss. I am not after your money. No indeed. I want a women that would be the perfect mate. Of course if she has money that is ok but, not required. She has to be nice and sweet and not mean. I have had women that I have dated that have seemed nice and made fun of me and picked on me and made me feel like I have been driven over by an ATV. As I said they seemed nice at first and by the time I found out who they really were I was already to committed to the relationship and the women to end it abruptly. So I stayed in a bad relationship hoping she would change but, she never did and I would eventually have to end the relationship and it would be all the more painful and all the more hard to get away from a women who I had been with lets say for a year or more. I have wasted years of my life on bad relationships hoping the women I choose would change and become better so I would not have to be alone and single again but, it never worked out for me.

I guess it was not all that bad because none of the women staked me after we broke up or anything like that except there was this one women who I was not even dating and I had refused her advances who started stalking me and I had her arrested and I changed my phone number and it was bad because she would call me at all hours of the day. Thats is why I had my phone number changes. She would asked me where I had been if I had not answered the phone the last time she called. It got bad."

Oh, you poor thing Lauren I feel so sorry for you. Is she still stalking you now." "Yes she is but, its not that bad but, sometimes it keeps me awake at night. But, not often.

No comments:

Post a Comment