Friday, September 5, 2008

Austin Powers

Today I think I'll write about 3 of my favorite moves, the austin powers movies. I think the first two austin powers movies were ok, but the third austin powers movie austin powers goldmember is my favorite. I think it's the best austin powers movie.

I liked goldmember because of the 1970's disco parts of the movie which I thought were cool. I love disco music although I don't know the names of any of the singers who made disco music except for Donna Summer, and the beegees. I also like the clothes from that era, yep I love pant suits and platform shoes. I don't know much about clothing so I hope all the things I mentioned above are from the disco era. I can't think of anything else to write about the movie so this post is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment