Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ford hot rod scale model

This is a picture of a 1930's ford hot rod scale model. Well its a picture of what is left of a 1930's scale model kit I put together. Why did I take the model apart? I think I wanted to make the doors open.

I took the model apart and sawed the doors open and probably thought it would be to much work to make the improvements I wanted to make so I threw the model into a box and here it is now.

what a shame it was a nice looking model and I had to tear it apart. I wish I had left it together instead of making a mess out of it. Instead of tearing apart a model I had put together it would have been better to get new kits and cut the doors and trunks out so I could make opening doors. Leave the model I had put together alone that is what I should have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment