Saturday, September 6, 2008

Plane model


The picture on the right is a plane model I put together. Well at least it's what is left of a model I put together. I'm not sure what kind of plane it is because I have not found the box yet. The model kit was I think skill level 2.

The model is missing the wheels, the propeller the cockpit windshield and most of the pieces that were in the cockpit. I remember the model kit had little metal pieces that I had to glue into the cockpit. I used Elmer's glue for the little metal pieces and was nervous while gluing them into the cockpit of the aeroplane, but I got them glued in fine.

I think the model looks OK, but what a shame I let it get ruined. I don't know if I will be able to find the missing pieces and put the model back together. I wish I woud have taken better care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment