Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My favorite car model The General Lee













The pictures are of my favorite car model the general Lee a 1969 dodge charger from the T.V show The Dukes of hazzard. The front wheels are not on the model because I smashed the model a little, by accident. I cut the trunk lid off because I tried to make a fancy trunk with a nice interior and opening trunk lid, but it did not work out. Making a trunk is harder than I thought I would have been.

I think the decals look nice. I am proud of how the decals turned out, because I did not think I'd get them on the car without ruining them. I am not good at putting decals on models, but I wanted to do a good job because the general Lee kit had nice decals to put on the car. I also used Elmer's glue to glue the windows on the model.

I do not remember how long it took me to put the model kit together, but it probably took a month or two. I like the way the model turned out and I had fun putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment