Monday, September 29, 2008

More thoughts on programing

Also besides the programming languages I mentioned I wanted to learn in my last post I also would like to learn python so I can use it with blender, scheme so I can use it with gimp, squeak because I think squeak is cool. I hope that is not to many programming languages to learn. And also I would like to learn hla.

I also need to learn one programming languages at a time. I think trying to lean many programming languages a once was another problem. I need time to practice programming in a specific language. Practice will make me a better programmer.

If I limit the programing languages I learn I will be able to learn other things like physics or math or something I did not know I wanted to learn. In other words I thought I was missing out not knowing or at least trying every programming language, but while doing that I was missing out on learning other things besides programming. I feel better now knowing that I can only be good at a few programming languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment