Tuesday, September 2, 2008

scale modeling continued

More about scale modeling. I also had putty for scale models. I know I used the putty once, but I don't know what for. I think getting the putty was a waste. That wraps up all the scale modeling tools I have because I can't think of any other tools I have.

I enjoyed the scale modeling hobby, but I probably quit the hobby because I got frustrated that I could not create a great scale model with opening doors and trunks and spark plug wires and a great paint job with perfect decals.

I was also thinking maybe scale modeling is to expensive and that is another reason why I quit, but then I though it's not that expensive, 10 to 15 dollars for a plastic model kit and may be 15 to 20 dollars for some paint and glue its a cheap hobby compared to some others. Writing about scale models makes me want to build one.

No comments:

Post a Comment