Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 100

Lets pas them up bud and get home. You are clearly out of sorts. You need rest. You have been pushing yourself to hard.

Pass up paying customers never. I can't belive I heard you say that Traci.

Bud work is not everything.

Yes work is everything and its the only thing. WOrk is all I have left after I divorce you traci.

Remember Bud I am not letthing you have that divorce. We are staying married to work this thing out. I am not letting you take the easy way out of this marriage.

Fine. I will move out anyway. I dno't care if we stay married for the rest of our lives. As long as we don't live together its fine with me. I can't stand to see you anymore.

Bud slow down and then stopped the ice cream truck. He put on the parking break. THen he exited the ice cream truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment