Sunday, February 7, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 92

Finally you are seeing things my way.

Are you saying I was wrong to be angry about your affair.

What! I did not have an affair bud. I said I dated another man until we got serious then I cut that relationship off.

I bet you did not break it off. I bet he broke up with you because he was seeing another woman.

That is false Bud. I decided to take you over him.

Why would you do that? No one chooses me over anything.

You were always there for me. You made me alugh. I always felt great when ever I was around you.

That's funny I would say the same things about myself. I always make myself laugh,

Now lets get taht ice cream truck filled.

Can you tell me who the other man was.

I don't that would be a good thing to do. It would only cause you pain bud.

Was it my Brother. Wait I don't have a brother. So who was it Traci. I am not going to go fill up the ice cream truck until you tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment