Thursday, February 25, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 108

The dust storm was getting worse.I can't believe that there is a dust storm in computer city. There is never a dust storm in computer city. Have you ever seen a dust storm in computer city. I must get through to my customers.

I think you need to stop the ice cream truck so we can wait this out on the side of the road.

Why are you talking about that. I asked you about dust storms in computer city. I think that even if we stop o nthe side of the road we could be in danger because the visibility is so low. Maybe another person would have hte same idea. And they would pull off the road right where we have puzzled off the road. Then we would get the van smashed up. and I would not have an ice cream truck to drive around computer city.

I suppose I could get an ice cream cart. I have never enjoyed riding a bicycle so I would rather I keep the ice cream truck.

You son'r knoq that all that will happen if we puzzl of to the side of the road. For all you know if we keep driving we ould run into a car that is stopped in the middle of the road that we can't see because of the dust storm. Traci said.

No comments:

Post a Comment