Sunday, February 21, 2021

Bud Longinteger page 104

Yes, you did call me a liar even it was not in so many words. My view point is valid. I see things differently than you do Traci. Your way of seeing things is not always the right way. I don't know if I will be able to finish the route. I don't want to be around you.

Come on Bud so what if I saw a man after we dated. I did not date him after wwe got serious.

I don't know if I can forgive that Traci.

And I don't know if I can forgive some of the things you have said in the last few minutes Bud. Shall we call it even.

I don't think the two things compare. I only said words. What you did was actions. Its about trust Traci.

It was a long time again. Its in the past. I am not seeig him now.

Oh, that makes it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment