Thursday, February 18, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 101

Hello everyone how are you doing today. What can I get for you miss?

A ice cream sandwich with coffee ice cream in the middle.

Sure thing. You know miss that while I enjoy coffee ice cream I have never been able to tolerate a cup of coffee. Bud handed the woman the ice cream sandwich. Took her money and gave her her change.

Traci stood to buds side also helping customers.

Bud asked the next person in line what he wanted.

Let me think. I will have a ice cream sandwich, no I want some ice cream. No I want a popsicle.

How about all three. You know you can never eat enogh ice cream.

Slendid idea Bud. Give me all three.

BUd handeded him his treats. Bud took his money and gave him his change.

Bye bud the man said.

Have a great day sir. I hope to see you here tomorrow.

Sure, thing. The man said.

No comments:

Post a Comment