Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 94

Traci I should be the only man you are firends with. I don't want you to have any other men in your life.

That sounds possesive Bud. I don't like what I am hearing.

I don't have any women friends so so I don't want you to have any male friends.

You don't have any female friends Bud. You should have said you don't have any friends.

I have friends Traci.

Oh, really Name one.

Put me on the spot Traci. How can I remember one of the names of my friends when you don't give me time to prepare for your question.

Ah, so you have so many friends but, that you can't remember any of their names.

YEs, that is right traci. I have so many friends that I can't remember any of their names. To many friends to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment