Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 99

The ice cream truck is filled up. The workan said.

Ok, Than you Traci said.

Traci gave bud a look as if he was supposed to say think you to the work man. He did not say a word. Bud started the ice cream truck. He took off the parking break and drove out of the loading area. I can't belive taht you want to tell me how to act. I am tired of you Traci. After we get this ice cream truck off loaded I am going to divorce you. I want out of this relationship.

I thinkyou are over reacting Bud. You do not want to divorce me. Take some time to cool down. Getting upset like you are happens to everyone.

It does not happen to everyone. And its not happening to me. I am not having a bad dad. I am seeing the light of day. I see now that marrying you was a mistakes. I would say the biggest mistake of my life.

There are never any mistakes in life.

You know traci I always get mad when you say something that I don't agree with. WHat do you know anyway. Oh, look its time to sell to customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment