Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 107

There was silence. All of the sudden a gust of wind came up and blow sand in front of the windshild of the ice cream van.Bud swerved to try to see in front of him.

What are you doing Bud don't swerve. What you need to do is step on the breaks.

Don't tell me what to do Traci. I have driven this ice cream truck for years and years without you. Don't tell me what to do.

I will tell you what to do when you put my life in danger.

And you don't care if my life is in danger. I knew you did not care about me traci. I never felt loved by you our whole marriagle.

Can we talk about that later bud. We are kind of in a sticky situation right now.

I will talk about what I want to. I can talk about what I want to. Don't you tell me what to talk about traci.

Bud, this is a dangerous situation. YOu need to stop the truck not swerve the truck.

Again stop with the telling me how to drive. I have a lot of driving experience. I don't need you to tell me how to drive. Bud said.

No comments:

Post a Comment