Monday, February 1, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 86

What are you saying bud?

I a saying I would not allow you to see anyone else.

Don't you think that is kind of possesive?

Ison't that expected in a marriage that both people would not see other people? DO I even know you Traci.

Do I know you Bud.

Maybe this marriage was a mistakes. Maybe we should have not gotten married so quickly.

I think we took the ralationship shlow.

Getting married two weeks after we met is not taking it slow to me. Taking it slow would have been at least a year after meeting each other we would have gotten married. We barely knew each other when we got married. I want a divorce Traci.

You already said that Bud. And I said I am not letting you have that divorce. This day was going so good what happened?

I found out about the truth of you Traci. YOu are not the woman I thought you were. You were seeing another man aftter we started Dating. That is a no no no in my book.

Lighten up bud. That was years ago. And as I have said I have not seen anyone after we got married. And bud we have got to get the ice cream delivered.

I am not sure my heart is in the ice cream truck anymore.

I thought you adored the ice cream truck Bud. What is going on with you?

OH, I don't know Traci maybe you life had been turned upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment