Sunday, January 31, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 85

I can't belive what I am hearing. You were cheating on me even when we were first married. How could you Traci?

I did not say I was cheating on you. I said we were not excluse until shortly before we got engaged. Those are two different things.

I never saw anyone else after we first started dating Traci. I thought you were the same way. I feel so betrayed. Bud began to sob.

What happen to you saying never let them see you cry.

I don't care anymore. My life has been turned upside down but, what I have just heard. My hole life has been a lie.

Don't be so dramatic Bud. Its not the end of the world. I have never seen anyone after I married you.

You should not have to say that Traci. A lot of people don't date after they get married. Though some people do date after they get married. I would never want to be in a marriage like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment