Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 68

I know Traci that we don't spend a lot of time together. But, I have to work all the time to make enough money to keep up are lifestyle.

I see. Hey bud, its a straight away up there can you give the ice cream truck some gas and see how fast it can go.

,p>No. I can't do that Traci that is unsafe. Traci do you think we like each other. I mean we barely know each other?

Bud you knew me well enought to propose to me and show up at the wedding. So of course we like each other.

I don't know Traci we had not spent much time together lately. We barely know each other.

Stop with the barely know each other Bud.

Here we got I hve got to switch on the musch.

Its the start of yuur ice cream route. At least the ice cream route is one thing that the internet has not taken over.

You have got that right Traci. I would not know what to do if I did not have the ice cream route. I suppose I would get another job but, still I would be lost for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment