Sunday, January 3, 2021

Adventurs of Bud page 58

I have got to get out on my route. So lets get cracking Traci. I don't know what I am doing but, I am going to do something.

Go for it Bud. What can go wrong.

I wish I knew traci I wish I knew." Bud wrapped one end of the jumper cables around the dead battery and he wrapped the other end of the jumper cable around the car battery.

Are you sure the jumper cables are supposed to wrap around the batteries like that. I think that the clamps on the end of the jumper cables are supposed to go on the positive and negative battery posts.

WHy didn't I think of that. I married a mechanic. You should be jump starting the ice cream truck not me.

I don't know Bud. I don't know what is going on either. I am trying to help.

You are helping my love. Bud hooked up the jumper cable clamps of each end of the jumper cables on the negative and postive battery posts of the dead batter and the car battery.

Good job bud. Traci said.

No comments:

Post a Comment