Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 61

Oh, I don't know what I was thinking. I won't let it happen again. Bud said.

I know you won't because I am going to start the van this time. And you are going to sit in the car. I am going to leave the van on. You are going to get out of the car after you have turned it off. And you are going to unhook the jumper cables. And we are going to go on your ice cream truck route.

Traci I never let anyone drive the ice cream truck. It my truck so I am the one who is supposed to drive it.

Traci gave bud a look. "Bud now you listen to me. I am going to start the ice cream van. And you are going to be in the car.

Traci no one has ever driving my ice cream van but me. Its my van. I mean its my truck. So I am going to start it. don't worry I will leave it on when I get out.

Bud. Do what I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment