Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Adventures of bud page 60

Bud hopped out of the ice cream truck after turning it off. Traci hopped out of the car after turning it off.

Bud why did you turn off the ice cream truck. You have got to leave it running so the alternator can charge up the battery.

Habit traci.

Oh, and bud when you were starting the van I saw sparts come out of the jumper cabbles.

Oh, that reminds me Traci that I was suppoed to hook the negative clamp to the engine bloack on the ice cream truck or is is the car. My mistake.

Well your mistake could have gotten us seriously injured Bud. I mean Bud sunny longinteger.

I am soory I will fix it. I have not jump started a car in years and years. I can't be expected to remember everything perfectly.

Now Bud, do what you have got to do to the negative battery clam and get back in the ice cream truck and start it up.

Yes, Ma am Traci.

BUd did as traci told him and when he got the ice cream truck started he turned it off and got out of it again.

Bud think. Traci screamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment