Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Bud Longinteger page 80

I want my freedom Traci. I am tried of you telling me how I feel.

You need to have someone tell you how to feel bud since you do not know how you feel.

Are you having an affair bud.

SO I want a divorce and you accuse me of cheating on you. Are you kidding me Traci. You always have to have the last word.

I do not. I am not letting you have a divorce. I am not giving you the divorce you want. I am not letting you out that easy.

You may not give me the divorce but, I don't have to live around you. I want my freedom. I want my freedom from you. I want to be single again. I would rather be single than married to you.

WHen we were dating you told me how much you hated being single.

And now I hate being married to you Traci. You make me miserable. I want out of the horrible relationship. I don't need you anymore. I dont even know why I married you.

No comments:

Post a Comment