Friday, January 29, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 83

Yeah right. I know you think you think you are better than I am. A marriage can't last if one person in the marriage things she is better than the other person. You think you are better than me.

I do not Bud. You woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. What has gotten into you. We were having a good time and then you have this melt down.

Melt down Traci. You seem to think I am imature. I am not a young person having a Tantrem. I am an adult expressing his feelings. Bud covered his eyes with the palm of his hands. He began to sob.

Traci walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder

Bud swatted her hand away. Don't touch me Traci. Get away from me. You make me angry, you make me sick. I don't want to be married to you anymore. Bud said through tears.

Grow up bud everyone has a bad day.

I am not having a bad day. I am having a bad life and its all because of you Traci.

No comments:

Post a Comment