Saturday, January 23, 2021

Bud Longinteger page 77

I am tired of you treating my like you are my parent Traci. We are supposed to be a team. I am tried of doing all the work. I am tired of being married to you Traci.

Whart are you doing Bud. Are you saying you want a divorce from me.

How could I want to divorce you because that is not what you told me what to do. I always do what I am told Traci.

YOu should do what I tell you. Ha ha.

Do you find that funny Traci?.

Yes I do bud, you are over reacting.

Don't tell me how to feel. Don't you dare tell me how to feel.

Someone needs to tell you how to feel bud. You are not acting right.

You are insufferable traci. You are not my mother. I can feel anyway I want to fell. I can be as irrational as I want to be and you can't tell me to not be that way.

Yes I can I am your wife bud. I care about you.

You have never cared about me Traci. You only care about yourself.

Bud was so distracted he almost ran into the side of the restocking warehouse.

SHe waht you made me do traci. You got me all riled up and I almost ran into the building.

YOu did that yourself Bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment