Monday, January 25, 2021

Bud Longinteger, page 79

COme back here Bud. Don't leave me. I don't know what to do.

Why let that stop you Traci. You seem to know everything.

Will you stop it bud. That is not fair. I am the one being calm and level headed. You are the one being Irration bud.

You are wrong about that Traci. You are the one being irration. I am te one being calm and level headed.

Don't do that Bud. You know I am right and you are wong.

Yeah Traci I was wrong to ever marry you.

SO what do you want a divorce bud.

Yes Traci I want a divorce. I never want to see you again. You make me sick.

Oh, I make you sick Bud. I make you sick. I make you sick. Well you know what Bud I am not going to give you what you want.

And what is that Traci?

I am not going to give you that divorce you want Bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment