Saturday, January 16, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 70

Do you want to tell me the story of how you ran over her foot?

Not really Traci.

Come on bud tell me what happned. I am sure it will make me laugh.

You can't be serious Traci. How would it make you laugh. Running over someones foot is not funny.

Sure bud its not funny right after you do it. But, after awhile looking things that are not funny at the moment are funny later.

No, Traci not this incident. This was the worst day of my life.

I thought marrying me was the worse day of your life Bud. Traci flipper her hair in a flirtacious move.

Will you stop Traci. I don't think this is a laughing matter and I don't want to tell you the story.

YOu don't want to tell me the story and I want you to tell me the story. So I am going to get you to tell me the story Bud. You can be sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment