Saturday, January 30, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 84

HOw about I take you for an ice cream. Oh, wait we have an ice cream truck right her. how about asome vanillia ice cream bud.

No, Traci I never eat my own inventory.

We could load up the ice cream we need and then we could go to an ice cream shop?,/p>

You are teating my like a child.

NO, I am not bud. I see that you are in pain and I want to make you feel better.

You don't want to I mean you don't care about anyone but yourself traci. You certainly don't care about me.

I do care about you. I married you didn't I?

Yes, you did. You probably were desperate and thought that if you did not marry me you would spend your life alone. So you though you better accept the first proposal you got.

That is so insulting Bud. So you think that no one else in computer city wanted to marry me.

Are you saying there were other men. Traci!

Well, We were not exclusive until shortly before you propose.

What. Its the first I have heard about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment