Monday, January 11, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 66

I am not sure that I can forget what you said Bud.

Well I can't It was only a joke Traci. You are bloing it way out or proportion.>/p>

Don't you tell me how to feel about what you say Bud Sunny Longinteger. Don't you dare tell me how to feel.

You tell me how to feel all the time Traci.

No, I don't not Bud and you know it.

Can we please stop talking about this and focus on delivering ice cream.

That is just like you Bud always trhing to get out of the tough conversations. You don't want to discuss anything. you don't want to discuss how you took my feelings and torn them up and threw them on the ground.

It was only a joke that I said that you were annoying.

No, it was not Bud and I know it. Now let me out of this ice cream van or truck or whatever it is. I can't stand to look at you.

COme o Traci lighten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment